BRODA’s Pedal Chair, model 48, provides exceptional comfort and is ergonomically designed to encourage self-mobility for individuals requiring long term care. BRODA’s unique Comfort Tension Seating® system provides pressure redistribution and air flow for increased sitting comfort and support.
Featuring up to 18° of infinitely adjustable seat tilt, the Pedal Chair provides safe and comfortable positioning without the use of restraints. Our front pivot seat tilt helps maintain the user’s foot on floor position for safe self-propelling while tilted. (Adjustable seat to floor height from 12.5” – 17.5” accommodates both short and tall users)
Offering excellent benefits for both patients and caregivers, the Pedal Chair is ideal for:
- Promoting independence and mild exercise - a safe and stable alternative to an indoor wheelchair
- Fall prevention
- Improved posture, feeding, breathing and overall comfort
- Individuals who are transitioning from independent ambulation to an assistive device while maximizing mobility and independence.
- Individuals requiring Low to Moderate levels of nursing care.
- Patient’s within a facility who have a tendency to wander.